Home » , , » Samples-How Important are they?

Samples-How Important are they?

Written By master video on Saturday, August 13, 2011 | 3:11 PM


We all like to get those little sample bag of products and such even when they are free or a GWP (gift with purchase) but how useful are they?  I admit that I don't use many and save them for a rainy day which is pretty much once in a blue moon.  I have skincare, haircare, makeup, etc., samples and some I don't even open since I know I won't like them.  Bad I know, never judge a book by its cover but I know what I pretty much like especially when it comes to skincare; those are the ones that I have the most of.  (<---I ended the sentence with a preposition didn't I? Not good but I don't care!)

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment