Home » , , , » Concrete Minerals-Another Look

Concrete Minerals-Another Look

Written By master video on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 | 12:59 AM

Concrete Mineral Eyeshadows
This is my second small order for Concrete Minerals, my first was here.  I put in a second order not only because I couldn't get enough of this line but I was running low on Lolita.  I use this color practically every single day.  Lolita is that complex neutral with bits of green, pink, and the shimmery bits of taupe.  Depending on your skin tone, one of the three colors will be emphasized.  Don't be discouraged if you find the color a bit off with your skin, buff it and you get more of a soft taupe.  Still not working?  Then layer it on top of another color to emphasize or de-emphasize one of the colors.  I sometimes use this on top of a simple taupe cream shadow for more of a neutral tone.  If I want something cooler, I use a pink cream base to get that bit of pink.  More color, layer on top of a soft green.  If I were stuck on a desert island, this is one make up item that I would take with me.  This is my "Wilson" if I were a Cast Away.  I would cry if I lost it or ran out of it, thus the reason for ordering more.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment