Home » , , , » Love at First Try-Artisan Naturals Essential Nutrients Facial Elixir

Love at First Try-Artisan Naturals Essential Nutrients Facial Elixir

Written By master video on Friday, May 6, 2011 | 4:00 PM

Lisa from Beauty Info Zone introduced me to the Artisan Naturals, an organic luxury skin and body care line whose products are sustainable, wild crafted, and fair trade ingredients.  No petrochemicals, artificial fragrance (I am all for that), no artificial colorants, no sulfates, no parabens.  Just pure magic! Okay, not true maybe some magic but I heard no one is admitting this.  I received a couple of items to try and will review them later but I had to post about this one first because I fell in love with it from the start.  It is called the Essential Nutrients Facial Elixir ($28USD) for normal/dry/sensitive skin which is the category I am in.

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment