Home » , , , , » I Am Pasty Like Glue-A Look at Urban Decay Baked Bronzers and Lorac TANtalizers

I Am Pasty Like Glue-A Look at Urban Decay Baked Bronzers and Lorac TANtalizers

Written By master video on Sunday, May 22, 2011 | 3:00 AM

Someone mentioned to me I looked pasty and the first thought that came to my mind was a memory of kindergarten and the kid who ate the school glue.  (I was new to America and I couldn't wait to tell my mum that Americans eat glue!)  So, when my friend said I looked like glue, the description didn't compute in my brain right away.  Then I realized that compared to others, I was pale and maybe a bit ghostly.  What ever happened to "pale is alluring"?  This comment made me go on a buying binge of bronzers.  (<--say that 10x's fast!)

I beg you, click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment