Home » » ETNO DRESS

ETNO DRESS

Written By master video on Friday, May 2, 2008 | 3:07 PM

Well well well...just as I've mentioned how busy I am I used my time reeeeally well and browsed through the internet without no clear destination visiting some of the shops I check every now and then. I guess Bona Drag is not a new aquantaince to anyone, but anyway, they had this Hendrix-dress which fabric was the exact same to one dress I've made some years ago.


Before, as a little hippie girl, I used to make most of my clothes myself.
DIY this and DIY that.

I've made lots of dresses in fabrics like this, but I don't think I'll ever wear them again. Once again I try to remind myself not to be locked within a certain style (like "I don't wear bright patterned clothes like that anymore"), but I think I might not feel comfortable with myself in these anylonger. I would never buy any of the etno styled dresses h&m or zara etc. had a while ago even if I find them pretty in general.

Still, I relate a bit different to my old dresses, since they're selfmade and have a history for me. So I might still wear this dress one day, the one with the same fabric as the Hendrix dress above (and one of the few I fit in anymore) :

(hah! I found a spot for pictures, at least for now :)

I have one in similar fabric but white, with a halterneck, très petite, that I'm thinking of selling, in case anyone's interested...

0 comments:

Post a Comment